Fund Your Dreams Like a Creative Genius - The Book
A Guide for Artists, Entrepreneurs, Inventors, and Kindred Spirits
Buy Your Signed Copy Here with a Doodle by the Author
How to Get Others to Support Your Vision
- Defining your funding goals
- Pitching a proposal
- Writing to someone you've never met before
- Conversational tactics to help you ask for funding
- Methods for keeping in touch with potential sponsors
- Real examples of artists and entrepreneurs who succeeded in gaining the support of philanthropists and patrons
- And much more
With chapters divided between practical how-tos and case studies, Fund Your Dreams Like a Creative Genius, offers readers both instructive and demonstrative lessons in making their next big project a reality. Everyone can do it with the right tools, and Carey offers an insider's guide to an otherwise daunting process.
- Series: Like a Creative Genius
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Allworth Press (July 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1621536483
- ISBN-13: 978-1621536482
Brainard Carey has written three books for artists; Making it in the Art World, New Markets for Artists, and The Art World Demystified.
Carey interviews major and minor figures from all over the art world for Yale University radio. He is an educator and also an artist that has had major shows like The Whitney Museum Biennial and many others.